- What We Collect
- We collect Personal Information when you use the Service. This information includes:
- Your registration information. This may include your name, email address, phone number, physical address, and other contact information.
- Your payment information. This may include your credit card information, billing address, bank account information, and other information needed to process payments (including recurring subscription payments) to and from you.
- User Content (as that term is defined in the Terms of Service). This may include vehicle information and VIN numbers, as well as information about your company or terms of sales. This also includes any photographs or other media you upload.
- Information you communicate to other users.
- Information you communicate to the Company.
- How We Use Personal Information
- Our goal in collecting Personal Information is to provide the Service, connect users, enable users to make listings on the Service, and optimize our offerings. Specifically, we may use Personal Information to do the following:
- Allow users to create Listings (as that term is defined in the Terms of Service) and to create a marketplace for users.
- Process payments, including subscriptions payments.
- Connect users with each other for the purpose of facilitating transactions.
- Analyze the use of our Service and optimize it for users.
- Notify you via email about offerings from the Company and the status of the Service.
- Provide technical and customer support.
- Disclose information to the extent necessary to facilitate transactions.
- Disclose information to the extent necessary to comply with lawsuits or requests by law enforcement.
- The Company utilizes uses small text files known as cookies on the Service to help optimize our features for your use. Cookies may track your site usage but do not give us personal information other than what you choose to share. You may be able to disable cookies from your web browser, but doing so might prevent you from utilizing all of the Service's features.
- We may also utilize local storage objects, canvas fingerprinting and other browser-fingerprinting techniques, data logs, clear .gif files (also known as web beacons), and various site analytics services and techniques. These enable us to perform site analytics and improve the Service.
- Use of the Service by Children
- Because the Service provides a marketplace for users, you may encounter links to third party links provided by other users. We do not and cannot screen these third party links and therefore encourage you to use caution when accessing any third party link.
- The Company takes reasonable steps to protect your security. This includes using physical, digital, and managerial safeguards to protect Personal Information. We also encrypt certain types of Personal Information. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that Personal Information will not be intercepted, hacked, or stolen. You understand and agree that you transmit Personal Information to the Company solely at your own risk.
- We value your feedback. You may contact the Company through the contact form available on the Service.